GENERAL RESOURCES ON CAMPUS
- Midd Card ID production
- ID Card replacement and payment questions
- Production of College Driver’s License cards
- Vehicle registration, permitting and payment questions
- Residential key control and billing
Center for Careers and Internships (CCI) will host career exploration sessions with employers throughout the summer. All Language Schools students are able to login to virtual sessions. Detailed information on CCI services for Language Schools students is available here.
- Language Schools Library Guide: An introduction to library collections and services for Middlebury Language Schools students, faculty, and staff.
- Library Orientation, Training, and Tours: Training and orientation options, links, and registration information. (Advanced registration is required!)
- Middlebury College Library web page: All library resources, services, policies, contact information, and hours.
- Library Opening Information: Any COVID-related updates for library operations will be posted here.
The Center for Health and Wellness offers a variety of health services and counseling to students participating in our Vermont campus summer programs. Students have access to a 24/7 remote care choice called MiddTelehealth. Students may call the Nurse Triage Line at (802) 443-3290 to discuss health concerns and assess care options. Counseling services through Middlebury Counseling will be available—please call (802) 443-5141 or email email@example.com if you would like to speak with a counselor. Students will also have access to Advocacy Services, Health Coaching, and a Well-being Check Up.
Find a schedule of local Alcoholics Anonymous meetings. If you would like information about a group being arranged by a Language Schools student, please call the Counseling Center at (802) 443-5141.
TECHNOLOGY RESOURCES ON CAMPUS
Canvas is Middlebury’s Learning Management System, a digital learning environment used by some of the Language Schools. Detailed instructions for how to navigate in Canvas is available here. A quick guide to Canvas is available here.
The printer you use depends on whether you are a student, faculty, staff, or guest. There are a number of printers for general use on campus. These locations can be found here.
You may also refer to the printing wiki.
- Submit a request for help (or update/review the status of your issue) using our using our new Middlebury College Client Portal.
- Visit Davis Family Library, Rm 202, and ask a question using our walk-up station named “Smarty.” (Midd Campus)
- Call us at (802) 443-2200 (VT), [http://tel:+18316476656](831) 647-6656 (CA).
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Connect to us via Zoom using http://go.middlebury.edu/zoom2helpdesk
Bicycles are available for free 24-hour check-out from Davis Family Library to those who have ID cards with loaner bike stickers on the back. To get a sticker, visit go/bikeshare or the Bike Shop website. After accepting the Terms and Conditions, the Shop will send rental stickers to the Mail Center. Please affix them to the back of your own ID to check out a bike from the library.